Thursday, October 3, 2013

How to add Favicon on Blogspot

Hello Everybody! Hope all of you quiet well.I was little busy because of my Test Examination.By the way, now we will learn that how to add a favicon on Blogspot site.Its so simple.Just Follow My instruction & change your Blogger Favicon.

  • First Login to your Blogger Dashboard.
  • Then click on 'Layout' option which is situated at  the left sidebar.

  • Now click on 'Favicon Edit' option.You will found a pop up menu for upload your favicon.Remember that you must have to upload a square image which can not be more than 100 kilobyte. 

After uploading your square image you can see your site's favicon on your Browser.
Hope you can easily change your favicon.If you face any problem ,please comment below.I will try my best to solve your problem.



0 comments:

Post a Comment